Do you ever wonder what kids do in other classes?
Do they read the same books we do? Do they dress up in character?
Do they have an 80 minute language arts class?
Do they race to diagram a sentence?
Do they use iPads in the classroom?
When you live in one classroom, it is easy to think that there is only one way to do things. One of the reasons we love blogging is that we get to step into the classrooms of other kids. We see new ways of doing things. Our brains engage in the “what if” scenario. What if we…
- knew we could not fail? Visit Mrs. Rombach Reads.
- read the books in Mrs. Emerick’s class?
- moved half-way around the world, to Bahrain, like Mrs. Krebbs?
- studied Minecraft in school like Mr. Miller’s class?
- went to school in New Zealand like Mr. Webb‘s students?
- had a Teacher-of-the-Year like Mrs. Yollis?
- could learn anything with Huzzah!
Visit some of our blogging buddies. Visit their blogging buddies! Read about their classrooms. Write them a quality comment. Ask questions about what they are learning. Share what you are learning. Love. Learn. Soar. Pass it on.