It’s that time of year for The Student Blogging Challenge!
This is our opportunity to meet kids from all over the world! Already there are tons of kids registered and waiting to meet other kids, like us, through their blogs.
Check out this list of students who have registered so far.
- Who is 13-years-old, is from the Philippines, and likes Taekwondo?
- Who is 12-years-old, is from Australia and likes netball and cricket?
- Who is 13-years-old, is from the USA and likes pinning?
- Who is 13-years-old, is from the USA and likes bodyboarding?
- Who is 11-years-old, is from Taipei and likes listening to music?
- Who is 13-years-old, is from New Zealand, and likes rugby?
How many kids are middle school aged (11-14)?
Who likes things that you like?
Where is Taipei?
What is netball? pinning? bodyboarding?
How will you find out these answers? Visit these students! It’s super easy; just click on the link to their blogs. Start a conversation; ask them about their hobbies and tell them about yours. Ask them about their corner of the world and tell them about yours. Ask them about their school and tell them about yours. Make a high-tech pen pal!
In order to start connecting, we’ll join this year’s Student Blogging Challenge. We’ll meet new kids and improve our blogging skills simultaneously. Cool, right? Register for the challenge here.
With whom on the list would you like to connect? Why?
The game is afoot! (Does anyone know what that is an allusion to?)