After blogging for five months, we have attained our second goal: at least one visitor from all 50 states. Vermont was the last hold out. We are so excited! YAHOO! Here are some other HIGHLIGHTS from our blogging adventures:
10. We had a blogging party to celebrate reaching our goal. We set up the cafeteria like a movie theater with a concession stand. We had a theater style popcorn maker, soda, candy and chips. We watched a great movie, Facing the Giants. (We give it 5 stars.)
Extra Credit: What was your favorite scene in the movie? Why did you like it?
9. Also, as of today, Hey, Kids! has: 3429 visitors from 97 countries.
8. All 70 Kids have their own student blogs.
7. We’ve been consistently corresponding with the students and Mrs. Smith at Huzzah! and with Mrs. Krebs’ Class.
6. We’re getting ready for our first Family Blogging Month in February.
5. With the help of Hey, Kids! students and our blogging buddies at Huzzah!, Mrs. Donofrio gave a presentation about blogging at a conference at Disney World.
4. We are improving our writing and map skills. Check out the photo of our push pin map.
3. Our Teddy blog has 210 visitors from 8 states and 8 countries.
2. PhotoPeach slideshows.
and our number one highlight:
1. After 20 years, Mrs. Chonody reconnected with her friend due to our blog! See the comments in “A Diagram Race”.
Have you ever set and attained a goal? Tell us about your goal and how, or if, you celebrated your accomplishment.